ePuTTY (Extended PuTTY) a derived work from the free PuTTY Win32
and Unix Telnet, SSH client and, xterm terminal emulator.
ePuTTY in a Nutshell
ePuTTY 32/64 R1 based on Putty v0.60 was coded as a companion tool for Jeoss Linux. ePuTTY objective was getting the serial engine working and improving the overall user experience.
- ePuTTY v0.65 R1 bug fixes from PUTTY v0.60
- Serial communication engine fixed.
- Xterm emulation mouse wheel support fixed.
- ePuTTY v0.65 R1 additions from PUTTY v0.60
- 32 and 64 bit versions.
- Every time a session is established the whole configuration is automatically
saved as "Default Settings"
- The "Host" field is now a combo box retaining the URI of the last 4 hosts connected.
- The "Port" field is now a combo box offering default port values
- The "Serial Line" field is now a combo box offering the system available ports
- The "Speed" field is now a combo box offering the default baud rates.
- Inclusion of three different selectable color themes